Wednesday 30 October 2013

Memories 2...


Helloooo, so this is my second edition in the series, very excited that I am going to be doing this every wednesday and enjoyyyy...


This was made entirely of chocolate and cake, how awsome is that...

 

 I still can't believe that I took this, it looks so professional and like it should be in a magazine or book cover..


We stayed at the Monte Carlo and this was our view, it was stunning in the night.


 I think this was the bellagio pool area,but other than that I have no words...



 There were many decorative pieces on a ornamental tree and this was one of them

 

Sooo, this is me and I am standing near this snail made entirely out of roses, yes roses..


Let me know what you like this week, it can be anything... and I would love to know.

Valli xx

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11231349/?claim=7xdajaahabg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
 

No comments:

Post a Comment