Wednesday 26 June 2013

Me....

I love to read and have always wanted to start a blog, I am very creative in a way, I like to draw, paint, experiment and mix media, I do crochet and have always wanted to learn knitting, but I just cant seem to get the hang of it, I have heard people say that crochet is harder, but I guess you find whatever you learn first easier, I did collect stamps at one time, it might not seem like the easiest hobby out there, but I found a lot of stamps around. 

My biggest achievement would be climbing mount atlas in Morocco for my gold D of E (Duke of Edinburgh) , I must say that I am very proud of myself for attempting and finishing that challenge. I have never really been into make-up but now I'm starting to like it, I don't wear make-up all the time, but on some occasions I do try. 

Blogging has always seemed like fun and I always want to try new things and thought why not start a blog this summer, I think that I will write about anything that I find interesting, I love reading topics under beauty, fashion, lifestyle, art, etc. But when it comes to writing I think that I will stick to fashion, lifestyle, DIY stuff and anything else that has caught me, I don't really buy any make-up so there might be random blog posts here and there about make-up if I buy any, I am going to enjoy writing this blog, hopefully you find it interesting and enjoy reading it to :) 


Valli xx

No comments:

Post a Comment